Is there legitimate concern over the policies outlined in the President’s health care plan? Of course. But to deny that racism is ultimately behind the seething anger directed toward the President from many of the protesters – and some members of Congress – is pure fantasy. Once again, it is the meek and mild Jimmy Carter who is brave enough to step up to the plate and speak the truth.
- @janetngbio @DLNarango Purple glitter = AHY, prob female.😉 9 hours ago
- @DLNarango @AstroKatie Bats also migrate and get whacked. Local bats might be attracted to insects sucked into blad… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- @DLNarango @AstroKatie Wind casualties mostly due to placement and size: Big moving parts put in places where rapto… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Steve Kress on a cereal box is a conservation win! https://t.co/ZfwZH5CSq2 10 hours ago
- RT @_BTO: New survey results reveal UK Hen Harrier population decline bit.ly/2tnGiFr https://t.co/lwUUiDyX3K 11 hours ago
- 233,251 hits