Is there legitimate concern over the policies outlined in the President’s health care plan? Of course. But to deny that racism is ultimately behind the seething anger directed toward the President from many of the protesters – and some members of Congress – is pure fantasy. Once again, it is the meek and mild Jimmy Carter who is brave enough to step up to the plate and speak the truth.
- Liberal pantywaist Barry Goldwater: twitter.com/handi817/statu… 4 hours ago
- RT @EcoLog_L: [ECOLOG-L] PhD position: Tree-insect interaction networks in an international tree diversity experiment https://t.co/Mm0lUxKX… 4 hours ago
- I like getting real about roaring, and infrasound is an obvious hypothesis. Imma mix a bittern and an alligator, ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @ClaytonTLamb: nationalpost.com/news/world/off… 4 hours ago
- RT @EcoLog_L: [ECOLOG-L] Scientist-In-Residence position open at Hayground School dlvr.it/Q5M1QQ 4 hours ago
- 236,096 hits