Is there legitimate concern over the policies outlined in the President’s health care plan? Of course. But to deny that racism is ultimately behind the seething anger directed toward the President from many of the protesters – and some members of Congress – is pure fantasy. Once again, it is the meek and mild Jimmy Carter who is brave enough to step up to the plate and speak the truth.
- RT @GreatLakesKaye: I just spoke with @NWSMarquette and they said the rainfall event that caused the #HoughtonFloods was unprecedented. The… 1 hour ago
- RT @JCSvenning: New open 2-yr postdoc position @BiochangeAU on "global tree diversity responses to climate change" in collab w/ @JMSerraDia… 1 hour ago
- @kirstyjean Penn State Proud! 1 hour ago
- RT @PatrickHamilto2: Replacing residential natural gas water heater with heat pump saved 80 therms over past year. Electric use went up 23… 1 hour ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Hey, media! How about you do this? Stop saying things like: “Trump is spreading false information” and call it what it… 1 hour ago
- 240,781 hits