Is there legitimate concern over the policies outlined in the President’s health care plan? Of course. But to deny that racism is ultimately behind the seething anger directed toward the President from many of the protesters – and some members of Congress – is pure fantasy. Once again, it is the meek and mild Jimmy Carter who is brave enough to step up to the plate and speak the truth.
- Portrait of a window-killed Mourning Warbler: birdsmack.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/22-… https://t.co/leQVkuUKZj 1 hour ago
- RT @bio_diverse: I'm looking for applicants to join my lab as a @LiberEroFellows to do connectivity conservation. DM if interested: https:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @FieldOrnith: Check out these recent book reviews in our latest issue of The Journal of Field Ornithology. Online Now https://t.co/8F3eK… 1 hour ago
- RT @insectmigration: Seen a #RedAdmiral? Pls record! UK obs via @savebutterflies, IRL obs via @BioDataCentre, elsewhere >https://t.co/8pqx4… 2 hours ago
- Consider the number of "l"s and the occurrence of an "e" after them: pill pile Now "pileated". I'll start wearing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- 234,555 hits