It’s hard to believe, but 2010 marks the 20th anniversary of Partners in Flight! I remember being excited by PIF as the first time I noticed a group of people and organizations coming together to pay attention to the conservation of “everything else.” Game species were covered. Endangered species were covered. But the dozens of rare and declining species that you couldn’t shoot and weren’t so bad off that they needed the ESA? Hung out to dry.
- RT @rtenews: Farmers in south Kerry say they are experiencing the worst outbreak of bovine TB in living memory rte.ie/news/2018/0118… 1 hour ago
- @UpTheThunder One on three, and he made it look easy. (With a hurt thumb.) 5 hours ago
- So cool, but @dillon_fogarty why is a European badger sniffing around for a bobwhite? twitter.com/ESA_org/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @newebba: Another amazing set of future #EBBA2 illustrations, this time from the drawing pen of Diana Höhlig, facebook.com/WildGlance/pho… ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @AstroKatie: Visible matter makes up only 5% of our universe, which is dominated by dark, unexplained forces. Congrats on being one of… 5 hours ago
- 236,657 hits