Interesting BBC story here on the discovery of a colony of Mediterranean Monk Seals. Unlike most of the remnant colonies that haul out in sea caves to avoid human disturbance, this one is a very rare example of an open, sandy beach so isolated that seals are comfortable there.
- RT @AmOrnith: Who's excited to get their postit note on at #AOSSCO17?? Dont forget to stop by the AOS booth to #PostItNoteScience #BadlyExp… 2 hours ago
- RT @EmilyGorcenski: I, a trans person, have done more for the defense of America than Trump ever will. 2 hours ago
- RT @OSUMBB: Sitting out has been tough for @Yankusima. But the 6-11 center has used the time wisely, and can't wait to join the Cowboys on… 2 hours ago
- @BergAtSea @JERutter I actually refer to non-birding folk as "buggles". 4 hours ago
- @rachel_fritts @r_heisman I see what you did there. 5 hours ago
- 233,597 hits