Richard Harris reports on analysis of polling data today at NPR news. The take-home message? American scientists are almost universally (97% of them) on board with the idea that human activities are behind rapid climatic changes right now, but only 13% of the general public thought scientists were in such general agreement.
- RT @Enes_Kanter: Prayers to my brother @gordonhayward 🙏 https://t.co/WigEE3BFPP 3 hours ago
- RT @rebchong: Excited to be starting at U Hawaii in January and looking for grad students to join! Genomics&Symbiosis. Please RT! https://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @PallidHarrier: @Seiurus @RallidaeRule @TheTinyBirdGirl @esargent184 @moietymouse Most of the bio classes here are switching to PollEver… 9 hours ago
- @byrdgyrl1 It was NOT easy, and I never got all 200, but I think it impressed them that I attempted to do that at a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @ABCbirds1: Keeping cats safely contained is better for them and for wildlife. #safecatsafebird twitter.com/serchenheim/st… 11 hours ago
- 234,975 hits