Richard Harris reports on analysis of polling data today at NPR news. The take-home message? American scientists are almost universally (97% of them) on board with the idea that human activities are behind rapid climatic changes right now, but only 13% of the general public thought scientists were in such general agreement.
- RT @DavorenLab: Visit our research page facebook.com/PlacentiaBayCa… to learn more about @LauraBlissEco's PhD project that uses Newfoundland Loc… 19 minutes ago
- Historical citizen science - I bet your archives hold valuable data! eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/his… 20 minutes ago
- RT @RalstonBio: Happy to announce my #WomenInEcology webinar is now an award winning series! I’ve received the 2018 @Blackboard Catalyst Aw… 21 minutes ago
- Historical data – shorebirds and a sea turtle on the Virginia Coast Reserve eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/his… https://t.co/dv8F4XciWj 26 minutes ago
- RT @GreatLakesKaye: I just spoke with @NWSMarquette and they said the rainfall event that caused the #HoughtonFloods was unprecedented. The… 1 hour ago
- 240,800 hits