Episode 4 of the Waterthrush Podcast is now available for download. Stories include updates from the OOS spring meeting and World Series of Birding, a look into the odd habits of Blue Grosbeaks, the Playa Lakes Joint Venture working to conserve wildlife in areas of wind development, and some comments on the legality of bigfoot hunting in Texas. Have fun!
- Y’all, I saw one of those lightning sprites! It was a red lightning bolt shaped like a giant U that went up into the cloud. So cool! 5 hours ago
- I was so excited to see a black-tailed jackrabbit up close on this excursion to western OK, but then I saw my first… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @JoeBuckInNature Grade Z, bitter amber for your flapjacks! 6 hours ago
- Fresh back from about 16 hours in the field to do my #BBS route in western Oklahoma. Some high/low lights: https://t.co/5B0nZNXZex 6 hours ago
- RIP, Koko. I remember when you named your kitten "Ball" and I was blown away. twitter.com/pmganguli/stat… 1 day ago
- 240,934 hits