Episode 4 of the Waterthrush Podcast is now available for download. Stories include updates from the OOS spring meeting and World Series of Birding, a look into the odd habits of Blue Grosbeaks, the Playa Lakes Joint Venture working to conserve wildlife in areas of wind development, and some comments on the legality of bigfoot hunting in Texas. Have fun!
- @Noah_Lugeons Actually are crocodiles in FL. They're so rare now that most folks have forgotten. 😕 9 minutes ago
- scottrloss.wix.com/losslab Updated Loss Lab website! 1 hour ago
- Managed to sneak in another manuscript these last two days! Feels great but now should probably pay attention to next week's classes . . . 1 hour ago
- RT @WCSTanzania: So #Bird113, our satellite tagged White-backed #Vulture, continues its epic journey since Oct. 2016. Now entered country #… 1 hour ago
- RT @aleeejjoo: My stepdad voted for trump & every day I put a little nair in his shampoo man has been balding since November 1 hour ago
- 233,977 hits