Episode 4 of the Waterthrush Podcast is now available for download. Stories include updates from the OOS spring meeting and World Series of Birding, a look into the odd habits of Blue Grosbeaks, the Playa Lakes Joint Venture working to conserve wildlife in areas of wind development, and some comments on the legality of bigfoot hunting in Texas. Have fun!
- Easily one of my top-5 favorite dinosaurs! twitter.com/joelsartore/st… 31 minutes ago
- RT @Code5Design: “Percy never saw the Merlin coming.” https://t.co/egAmmOnHHr 35 minutes ago
- RT @AbigailBimman: Meet Elsa. 95 years old. A spy in the Second World War. She's marching in the #womensmarch in Ottawa. She says "we've be… 36 minutes ago
- RT @paulkrugman: By the way, if you're wondering why coverage of the huge marches yesterday seems kind of muted, it's because those hundred… 37 minutes ago
- RT @LadyNaturalist: FRIENDS! Take a minute and like & share my mom's photo of our family at my grandma's 90th birthday party? My mom will w… 38 minutes ago
- 236,710 hits