Episode 4 of the Waterthrush Podcast is now available for download. Stories include updates from the OOS spring meeting and World Series of Birding, a look into the odd habits of Blue Grosbeaks, the Playa Lakes Joint Venture working to conserve wildlife in areas of wind development, and some comments on the legality of bigfoot hunting in Texas. Have fun!
- RT @SarahKnutie: Got email saying that my paper "changed [their] view of the world!" Although an exaggeration 😃, I love to hear that my pap… 16 hours ago
- RT @brandicwhite: 🏆 twitter.com/kenbaumann/sta… 16 hours ago
- RT @ABA: Albatross in Maine! Hummingbird 1sts for GA & WI highlight this week's rare birds at The ABA Blog. bit.ly/2t3n9bJ #abarar… 1 day ago
- RT @TrevorABranch: Where did whaling occur? Great animation by @ColeMonnahan https://t.co/1g5Qz1eYbX 1 day ago
- RT @mattyglesias: He’s going to fit right in. twitter.com/brianklaas/sta… 1 day ago
- 233,193 hits