Episode 4 of the Waterthrush Podcast is now available for download. Stories include updates from the OOS spring meeting and World Series of Birding, a look into the odd habits of Blue Grosbeaks, the Playa Lakes Joint Venture working to conserve wildlife in areas of wind development, and some comments on the legality of bigfoot hunting in Texas. Have fun!
- @JeffAStratford @WilkesU I have a Reagan/Bush '84 lapel pin that that dude might enjoy! 57 minutes ago
- Audubon’s “Melody” the Piping Plover eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/aud… 1 hour ago
- RT @moietymouse: So much of science is designed to keep out people that can’t pay huge chunks of money constantly. I’m so tired. 3 hours ago
- RT @PeterPMarra: Saudi Arabia is full of wonderful surprises. So much to do here for bird conservation. The time is now-birds can't wait #… 3 hours ago
- RT @serchenheim: Keep your cat indoors! Mine has not been outside since it brought home a warbler a couple of years ago. Honestly, she look… 3 hours ago
- 234,962 hits