Episode 9 confirms the worldwide dearth in mermaids, highlights the risks of feng shui, and provides some potentially good news for Snow Leopards in Afghanistan. In the first interview for the podcast, I sit down with two young birders to find out what makes them tick.
- RT @NicoSGonzalez: “Wild beasts and birds are by right not the property merely of the people who are alive today, but the property of unkno… 6 hours ago
- RT @AEDerocher: It's mini-Friday so I'm keeping it simple. Every part of our understanding of how #polarbears are affected by climate chang… 6 hours ago
- @ashtonyount I love women's clothes with pockets stories! It's such a simple thing that makes women so happy. Congrats! 6 hours ago
- Odd day - 11:00 talk to retired Fed employees group about bird songs and calls; 3:00 pm choir competition in Tulsa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Once I started reading Calvin and Hobbes to my kids, they never let me read anything else. twitter.com/ldrinkh20/stat… 18 hours ago
- 236,675 hits