Episode 9 confirms the worldwide dearth in mermaids, highlights the risks of feng shui, and provides some potentially good news for Snow Leopards in Afghanistan. In the first interview for the podcast, I sit down with two young birders to find out what makes them tick.
- RT @iamscicomm: Have any of you been told that you're not a proper scientist because you do outreach/public engagement? I have and it made… 36 minutes ago
- Just a wee bit breezy here in Stillwater today; I got to have lunch with me darlin’ Katie! https://t.co/JtLSGe9Zjb 43 minutes ago
- @kaj33 @Dodgers So grateful for your calm wisdom in these troubled times. This country needs your voice and your example. 6 hours ago
- RT @lizmeriwether: I don’t need to be “held sacred”. I need birth control, paid maternity leave, child care options, universal pre-K, and a… 8 hours ago
- RT @usfs_r9: .@forestservice is #hiring #internship and entry-level #jobs. Apply today! ow.ly/KbnQ30fUBIw https://t.co/64T2XJCv3J 9 hours ago
- 235,044 hits