Now that autumn is upon us, Episode 12 features an ongoing irruption of boreal birds into the Lower 48 States. I also sat down for an interview with a bright young graduate student charting her own course of research on a critically endangered Asian eagle, and I illustrate what the Long Island Medium is really up to.
- Y’all, I saw one of those lightning sprites! It was a red lightning bolt shaped like a giant U that went up into the cloud. So cool! 5 hours ago
- I was so excited to see a black-tailed jackrabbit up close on this excursion to western OK, but then I saw my first… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @JoeBuckInNature Grade Z, bitter amber for your flapjacks! 6 hours ago
- Fresh back from about 16 hours in the field to do my #BBS route in western Oklahoma. Some high/low lights: https://t.co/5B0nZNXZex 6 hours ago
- RIP, Koko. I remember when you named your kitten "Ball" and I was blown away. twitter.com/pmganguli/stat… 1 day ago
- 240,934 hits