I haven’t worn out my welcome just yet, so Steve Daniels let me come on his Morning Scramble radio program Wednesday morning to talk local birds. I provided a recap of our recent Christmas Bird Counts, plugged the upcoming Great Backyard Bird Count, advertised a field trip for this weekend (Sunday at 1pm, Boomer Lake), introduced listeners to the Purple Sandpiper, and of course, did some bird calls. My conversation with Steve and regular guest Jess Barnes is recorded below. You can listen to The Morning Scramble weekdays at 105.1 FM and online at the Triple Play Sports Radio Network.
- RT @Enes_Kanter: Prayers to my brother @gordonhayward 🙏 https://t.co/WigEE3BFPP 3 hours ago
- RT @rebchong: Excited to be starting at U Hawaii in January and looking for grad students to join! Genomics&Symbiosis. Please RT! https://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @PallidHarrier: @Seiurus @RallidaeRule @TheTinyBirdGirl @esargent184 @moietymouse Most of the bio classes here are switching to PollEver… 9 hours ago
- @byrdgyrl1 It was NOT easy, and I never got all 200, but I think it impressed them that I attempted to do that at a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @ABCbirds1: Keeping cats safely contained is better for them and for wildlife. #safecatsafebird twitter.com/serchenheim/st… 11 hours ago
- 234,975 hits