I haven’t worn out my welcome just yet, so Steve Daniels let me come on his Morning Scramble radio program Wednesday morning to talk local birds. I provided a recap of our recent Christmas Bird Counts, plugged the upcoming Great Backyard Bird Count, advertised a field trip for this weekend (Sunday at 1pm, Boomer Lake), introduced listeners to the Purple Sandpiper, and of course, did some bird calls. My conversation with Steve and regular guest Jess Barnes is recorded below. You can listen to The Morning Scramble weekdays at 105.1 FM and online at the Triple Play Sports Radio Network.
- RT @DavorenLab: Visit our research page facebook.com/PlacentiaBayCa… to learn more about @LauraBlissEco's PhD project that uses Newfoundland Loc… 15 minutes ago
- Historical citizen science - I bet your archives hold valuable data! eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/his… 17 minutes ago
- RT @RalstonBio: Happy to announce my #WomenInEcology webinar is now an award winning series! I’ve received the 2018 @Blackboard Catalyst Aw… 17 minutes ago
- Historical data – shorebirds and a sea turtle on the Virginia Coast Reserve eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/his… https://t.co/dv8F4XciWj 23 minutes ago
- RT @GreatLakesKaye: I just spoke with @NWSMarquette and they said the rainfall event that caused the #HoughtonFloods was unprecedented. The… 1 hour ago
- 240,792 hits