I haven’t worn out my welcome just yet, so Steve Daniels let me come on his Morning Scramble radio program Wednesday morning to talk local birds. I provided a recap of our recent Christmas Bird Counts, plugged the upcoming Great Backyard Bird Count, advertised a field trip for this weekend (Sunday at 1pm, Boomer Lake), introduced listeners to the Purple Sandpiper, and of course, did some bird calls. My conversation with Steve and regular guest Jess Barnes is recorded below. You can listen to The Morning Scramble weekdays at 105.1 FM and online at the Triple Play Sports Radio Network.
- RT @rtenews: Farmers in south Kerry say they are experiencing the worst outbreak of bovine TB in living memory rte.ie/news/2018/0118… 1 hour ago
- @UpTheThunder One on three, and he made it look easy. (With a hurt thumb.) 5 hours ago
- So cool, but @dillon_fogarty why is a European badger sniffing around for a bobwhite? twitter.com/ESA_org/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @newebba: Another amazing set of future #EBBA2 illustrations, this time from the drawing pen of Diana Höhlig, facebook.com/WildGlance/pho… ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @AstroKatie: Visible matter makes up only 5% of our universe, which is dominated by dark, unexplained forces. Congrats on being one of… 5 hours ago
- 236,657 hits