I haven’t worn out my welcome just yet, so Steve Daniels let me come on his Morning Scramble radio program Wednesday morning to talk local birds. I provided a recap of our recent Christmas Bird Counts, plugged the upcoming Great Backyard Bird Count, advertised a field trip for this weekend (Sunday at 1pm, Boomer Lake), introduced listeners to the Purple Sandpiper, and of course, did some bird calls. My conversation with Steve and regular guest Jess Barnes is recorded below. You can listen to The Morning Scramble weekdays at 105.1 FM and online at the Triple Play Sports Radio Network.
- RT @AmOrnith: Who's excited to get their postit note on at #AOSSCO17?? Dont forget to stop by the AOS booth to #PostItNoteScience #BadlyExp… 2 hours ago
- RT @EmilyGorcenski: I, a trans person, have done more for the defense of America than Trump ever will. 2 hours ago
- RT @OSUMBB: Sitting out has been tough for @Yankusima. But the 6-11 center has used the time wisely, and can't wait to join the Cowboys on… 2 hours ago
- @BergAtSea @JERutter I actually refer to non-birding folk as "buggles". 4 hours ago
- @rachel_fritts @r_heisman I see what you did there. 4 hours ago
- 233,597 hits