Here is a link to an mp3 you can download to listen to right from your desktop or to a mobile device. The subject matter is a conference call from Feb. 27th by 55 people participating in a conference call for the Audubon Central Flyways Leadership Council. The first few minutes of this call are a hot mess of introductions and someone breathing like Darth Vader way too close to their mic. After that, however, it gets better and there is a lot to learn here about conservation actions and issues in the Central Flyway. Check it out.
- RT @FromTheLabBench: 57. My favorite #scicomm interview Q. lately: "What's the strangest / most dangerous thing you've done FOR SCIENCE." 23 minutes ago
- @FromTheLabBench Ran Metomkin inlet in a 13' Boston Whaler to access tern colonies. I basically surfed the swell in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 minutes ago
- RT @UnciaKate: Free-climbed a mountain with polished, icy boulders for scat. Barely had edges in rock to cling to. Best way down was very l… 26 minutes ago
- RT @biotweeps: I study #bonobos so sometimes I'll throw out a #BonoboFact, like, wild bonobos are only found in the Democratic Republic of… 26 minutes ago
- RT @NSAAtheist: I want to stick my head into a goddamned mother fucking cement mixer when I see Reps accuse Dems of being obstructionist.… 27 minutes ago
- 233,545 hits