Episode 16 recaps the discovery of a Neotropical bird venturing into North America for the first time, relays the story of a massive wildlife trafficking ring on the Internet, and inspires us to value birds for the intrinsic worth, rather than the ecosystem services they provide.
- Once I started reading Calvin and Hobbes to my kids, they never let me read anything else. twitter.com/ldrinkh20/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @jessphoenix2018: My amazing supporter Estevan Guzman has made this phenomenal poster for my campaign! And yes, I want YOU to science! #… 6 hours ago
- RT @AndyWGettysburg: Nice to see this paper about the Regal Fritillary butterflies at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA doi.org/10.1016/j.bioc… http… 6 hours ago
- @ngil92 Think like the doctors in the Urgent Care Clinics - non-stop hand-washing! (+ flu shot, of course) 11 hours ago
- RT @rtenews: Farmers in south Kerry say they are experiencing the worst outbreak of bovine TB in living memory rte.ie/news/2018/0118… 14 hours ago
- 236,671 hits