Although it can change from day to day, I think my favorite butterfly right now is the Gulf Fritillary. Encountering this spectacular creature in the wild is a singular joy I’ve discovered from living here in the south-central U.S. (the species ranges south into South America). What’s so great about it? This is a big, easy-to-identify butterfly that is strikingly beautiful whether viewed from above or below. Check it out today on a wild sunflower near you!
- @drmichellelarue You're so good at this! I read the first line and thought "wait, what's fast ice again?" and you a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @BradBGDN I was in the crowd last night cheering against that guy. Dang - that kid is special! #Respect 5 hours ago
- The Wild Side newsletter – March 2018 eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/the… https://t.co/VX0s2D9g9q 6 hours ago
- Budke sighting in GIA! @OSUMBB @B_Will4 #LetsWork 20 hours ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the #internationalforestday: "old-growth" - of a forest, one that has grown to a great age without significant… 21 hours ago
- 238,418 hits