Although it can change from day to day, I think my favorite butterfly right now is the Gulf Fritillary. Encountering this spectacular creature in the wild is a singular joy I’ve discovered from living here in the south-central U.S. (the species ranges south into South America). What’s so great about it? This is a big, easy-to-identify butterfly that is strikingly beautiful whether viewed from above or below. Check it out today on a wild sunflower near you!
- RT @TheTinyBirdGirl: Are y'all following Emily? Because you should be. She's only just joined twitter, but gems like this are a dime a doze… 4 hours ago
- RT @BillyArmagh: A Sassy Gay Republican DRAMA in Four Acts. 🙌🏻 https://t.co/O3tNiTg56A 4 hours ago
- RT @Enes_Kanter: I'm in LOVE 😍 https://t.co/ElracnJRqm 4 hours ago
- @TheTinyBirdGirl @CovinoKristen @ClarkDeHart Me too! 4 hours ago
- RT @MichaelEMann: "Climate scientists predicted the rise in super-hurricanes like Maria, Irma & Harvey" via Joe Romm @ClimateProgress: http… 19 hours ago
- 234,530 hits