Check out the latest updates from the Lab, included two new Project Feederwatch cameras. Here’s the view from Sapsucker Woods, and the Evening Grosbeaks are a real treat from this camera in Ontario. Also, Project Feederwatch has its own new website now.
- RT @micahgallen: God grant me the serenity to accept that I will not get this grant, the courage to write it anyway, & the wisdom to know i… 22 minutes ago
- RT @RallidaeRule: I was interviewed for this piece that captures the struggle of early career folks, from students to people with phds http… 23 minutes ago
- Great, but I'm sick of Amazing Grace as the go-to anthem. Sing Imagine instead. twitter.com/craftypanda/st… 24 minutes ago
- RT @noraneus: I've never seen the UVA lawn like this. And this is only a quarter of the people here. Hundreds more marching. https://t.co/t… 27 minutes ago
- RT @kumailn: 12 out of 292 @GOP members of Congress have condemned Trump for defending white supremacists. 4%. Worse than Gigli (6%) on @Ro… 29 minutes ago
- 233,964 hits