As reported in Focusing on Wildlife, a hand-reared Spoon-billed Sandpiper has been photographed in the wild. This is an exciting development for another critically endangered animal that conservationists are struggling to rescue from the brink of extinction.
- RT @SarahKnutie: Got email saying that my paper "changed [their] view of the world!" Although an exaggeration 😃, I love to hear that my pap… 13 hours ago
- RT @brandicwhite: 🏆 twitter.com/kenbaumann/sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @ABA: Albatross in Maine! Hummingbird 1sts for GA & WI highlight this week's rare birds at The ABA Blog. bit.ly/2t3n9bJ #abarar… 1 day ago
- RT @TrevorABranch: Where did whaling occur? Great animation by @ColeMonnahan https://t.co/1g5Qz1eYbX 1 day ago
- RT @mattyglesias: He’s going to fit right in. twitter.com/brianklaas/sta… 1 day ago
- 233,190 hits