As reported in Focusing on Wildlife, a hand-reared Spoon-billed Sandpiper has been photographed in the wild. This is an exciting development for another critically endangered animal that conservationists are struggling to rescue from the brink of extinction.
- RT @lizmeriwether: I don’t need to be “held sacred”. I need birth control, paid maternity leave, child care options, universal pre-K, and a… 29 minutes ago
- RT @usfs_r9: .@forestservice is #hiring #internship and entry-level #jobs. Apply today! ow.ly/KbnQ30fUBIw https://t.co/64T2XJCv3J 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnFPfaff: OBITUARY: We are sad to announce the death of Irony (c. 500BC - 2017 AD) today, killed by a single tweet to the back of t… 1 hour ago
- RT @birdfiddler: Yay! Proposed #diversity panel/disc approved for local nat. resource conf! Putting a face on successful #womeninSTEM for j… 1 hour ago
- RT @NicoSGonzalez: in unrelated news, the Gulf of Mexico just saw its biggest oil spill (672000 gallons) since the BP disaster in 2010. htt… 3 hours ago
- 235,038 hits