In episode 18 of The Waterthrush Podcast, I bid happy birthday to the ESA, explore the issue of shooting one rhino to enhance the herd from whence it came, and illustrate how silly it sounds to me when people say they don’t “accept” evolutionary theory. Check it out!
- RT @jessphoenix2018: Huckabee shows his racism & his lies all at once. Many immigrants are fleeing gangs, & you want to break families apar… 43 minutes ago
- I seem to recall that their straws used to be paper . . ? twitter.com/PlanetVision/s… 43 minutes ago
- RT @simongerman600: Animated #map shows the most popular girl name in each US state from 1960 to 2012. Source: buff.ly/2txHhR0 http… 3 hours ago
- RT @RichardDawkins: Yes, we voted in 2016. But we didn’t know what we were voting for (& what we were told was mostly lies). March through… 3 hours ago
- RT @alanalda: A friend asks how I do a lot of things at once without going crazy. Like this: 1. I do the most urgent thing first. 2. I don'… 3 hours ago
- 240,944 hits