In episode 18 of The Waterthrush Podcast, I bid happy birthday to the ESA, explore the issue of shooting one rhino to enhance the herd from whence it came, and illustrate how silly it sounds to me when people say they don’t “accept” evolutionary theory. Check it out!
- RT @NSAAtheist: But I'm mean and ignorant for saying there's a connection. Even though the murderers themselves say there is one. https://… 2 hours ago
- @NSAAtheist Whoa woah woah, people! This isn't what I told you to do, me dammit! 2 hours ago
- RT @NSAAtheist: Seriously. If you were a deity and people who worshiped you were killing other people for worshiping you differently, would… 2 hours ago
- RT @kashanacauley: *whitney houston voice* "I believe the children are our future." twitter.com/rawstory/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @cowbirdlab: Cowbird moms choosy when selecting foster parents for their young – Merrill et al yubanet.com/scitech/cowbir… 2 hours ago
- 232,573 hits