In episode 18 of The Waterthrush Podcast, I bid happy birthday to the ESA, explore the issue of shooting one rhino to enhance the herd from whence it came, and illustrate how silly it sounds to me when people say they don’t “accept” evolutionary theory. Check it out!
- RT @thehill: Rod Stewart covered travel costs for kids with disabilities going to DC to protest GOP healthcare bill hill.cm/gzjRSPU… 1 hour ago
- RT @PlethodoNick: My week on Twitter 🎉: 26 New Followers, 131 Mentions, 25.1K Mention Reach, 119 Favorited, 23 Replies. See yours with http… 1 hour ago
- RT @BeringLandNPS: Clouds of cotton grass meet a sky of clouds. https://t.co/fdapH79s8i 1 hour ago
- RT @KevinGSmith2: !JOB! The Bio Dept. at Davidson College is seeking an Integrative Biologist. See link, please RT widely, ask me Qs. http… 1 hour ago
- @upulie So he's an immature creep as well. Got it. 2 hours ago
- 233,616 hits