In episode 18 of The Waterthrush Podcast, I bid happy birthday to the ESA, explore the issue of shooting one rhino to enhance the herd from whence it came, and illustrate how silly it sounds to me when people say they don’t “accept” evolutionary theory. Check it out!
- RT @sabo_sebrazzo: So excited that I was able to attend #sacnas2017 and see so many brown and black people in STEM #winning #TrueDiversity… 10 minutes ago
- RT @CasualFennec: Dinosaurs are so cool https://t.co/LpkzdWKdim 13 minutes ago
- RT @GretchenCarlson: Nobody pays $32m for false allegations - nobody twitter.com/billoreilly/st… 14 minutes ago
- Because they are bloody hypocrites and destroying Clinton was never about "Benghazi"? twitter.com/EdKrassen/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @realscientists: Explaining how academic publishing works to non-ac friends: "So how much do you get paid for your papers?" "Oh no,… 4 hours ago
- 235,060 hits