I’m thrilled that eatmorecookies has reached so many people from all over the world in 2013. One fresh start for 2014 is that I’ve decided to rename the blog to make its contents more intuitive. There is no need to update links just yet as “eatmorecookies” will remain in the domain name, but at least the blog and the podcast will match. I hope you enjoy The Waterthrush Blog.
- RT @marcellajkelly: I'm getting tired of complaints that my research is flawed due to 1) cam traps on trails, and that leads to 2) cats bei… 11 hours ago
- RT @maerkelig: #Antarctic sea ice reached a record-low minimum on March 3, life in the Southern #Ocean relies on ice https://t.co/VwCFGw4ov… 12 hours ago
- RT @theNASEM: Tonight at 7 pm EST tune in to a free webcast on The Search for Life in Oceans Beyond Earth. livestream.com/accounts/70363… https://… 14 hours ago
- RT @DLNarango: Wow I think I want/need to read every article in this issue! It covers so much... inclusive/motivational/translation sci....… 14 hours ago
- RT @HughHarrop: More signs of Spring: Red-throated Divers (known here in Shetland as the Rain Gös) starting to arrive back in good numbers… 14 hours ago
- 231,384 hits