I’m thrilled that eatmorecookies has reached so many people from all over the world in 2013. One fresh start for 2014 is that I’ve decided to rename the blog to make its contents more intuitive. There is no need to update links just yet as “eatmorecookies” will remain in the domain name, but at least the blog and the podcast will match. I hope you enjoy The Waterthrush Blog.
- RT @verntasco: New paper on post-fledging survival. Brood #parasites = no effect on PFS, but the effect of drought depends on forest size #… 7 hours ago
- RT @Stonekettle: Now? Do you all get it NOW? John Kelly and Mad Dog Mattis ARE NOT GOING TO STOP TRUMP They are accomplices, not victims. 8 hours ago
- RT @LizzyPusch: I bought this as a present, but it’s too good to give away. Ordering more now. #DoesitFart @Blackmudpuppy @DaniRabaiotti… 8 hours ago
- RT @OMGScience_Plow: Native American Secrets Lie Buried in Huge Shell Mounds plow.io/post/native-am… +1 SciBot #science 8 hours ago
- RT @WFVZ: Guira Cuckoo eggs are dark green and covered with white chalky layer that's believed to provide resistance to cracking #eggs #ool… 8 hours ago
- 235,028 hits