In Oct. 2012, Frederic Pelsy photographed this stunning Schlegel’s Asity at Ankarafantsika National Park, Mahajanga Province, Madagascar. To learn more about spectacular creatures like this, you need to subscribe to the Handbook of the Birds of the World – Alive! Check out their latest newsletter for some more convincing.
- @jbtibbits @JasonWardNY Come on, America! Cut the freaking umbilical cord! 6 hours ago
- RT @juleslhoward: Reminder that penguins have knees in their lovely little bodies. #PenguinAwarenessDay https://t.co/DEimGh7Y85 7 hours ago
- RT @realscientists: Good night everyone! Tomorrow more #physics !! https://t.co/17FAjiYdbB 7 hours ago
- @JasonWardNY As a vocalist I love it for the range, breath support, and power needed to do it justice. Lyrically,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Easily one of my top-5 favorite dinosaurs! twitter.com/joelsartore/st… 10 hours ago
- 236,717 hits