In Oct. 2012, Frederic Pelsy photographed this stunning Schlegel’s Asity at Ankarafantsika National Park, Mahajanga Province, Madagascar. To learn more about spectacular creatures like this, you need to subscribe to the Handbook of the Birds of the World – Alive! Check out their latest newsletter for some more convincing.
- RT @iamscicomm: Have any of you been told that you're not a proper scientist because you do outreach/public engagement? I have and it made… 39 minutes ago
- Just a wee bit breezy here in Stillwater today; I got to have lunch with me darlin’ Katie! https://t.co/JtLSGe9Zjb 46 minutes ago
- @kaj33 @Dodgers So grateful for your calm wisdom in these troubled times. This country needs your voice and your example. 6 hours ago
- RT @lizmeriwether: I don’t need to be “held sacred”. I need birth control, paid maternity leave, child care options, universal pre-K, and a… 8 hours ago
- RT @usfs_r9: .@forestservice is #hiring #internship and entry-level #jobs. Apply today! ow.ly/KbnQ30fUBIw https://t.co/64T2XJCv3J 9 hours ago
- 235,044 hits