In Oct. 2012, Frederic Pelsy photographed this stunning Schlegel’s Asity at Ankarafantsika National Park, Mahajanga Province, Madagascar. To learn more about spectacular creatures like this, you need to subscribe to the Handbook of the Birds of the World – Alive! Check out their latest newsletter for some more convincing.
- RT @SarahKnutie: Got email saying that my paper "changed [their] view of the world!" Although an exaggeration 😃, I love to hear that my pap… 13 hours ago
- RT @brandicwhite: 🏆 twitter.com/kenbaumann/sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @ABA: Albatross in Maine! Hummingbird 1sts for GA & WI highlight this week's rare birds at The ABA Blog. bit.ly/2t3n9bJ #abarar… 1 day ago
- RT @TrevorABranch: Where did whaling occur? Great animation by @ColeMonnahan https://t.co/1g5Qz1eYbX 1 day ago
- RT @mattyglesias: He’s going to fit right in. twitter.com/brianklaas/sta… 1 day ago
- 233,190 hits