In Oct. 2012, Frederic Pelsy photographed this stunning Schlegel’s Asity at Ankarafantsika National Park, Mahajanga Province, Madagascar. To learn more about spectacular creatures like this, you need to subscribe to the Handbook of the Birds of the World – Alive! Check out their latest newsletter for some more convincing.
- RT @micahgallen: God grant me the serenity to accept that I will not get this grant, the courage to write it anyway, & the wisdom to know i… 20 minutes ago
- RT @RallidaeRule: I was interviewed for this piece that captures the struggle of early career folks, from students to people with phds http… 21 minutes ago
- Great, but I'm sick of Amazing Grace as the go-to anthem. Sing Imagine instead. twitter.com/craftypanda/st… 22 minutes ago
- RT @noraneus: I've never seen the UVA lawn like this. And this is only a quarter of the people here. Hundreds more marching. https://t.co/t… 25 minutes ago
- RT @kumailn: 12 out of 292 @GOP members of Congress have condemned Trump for defending white supremacists. 4%. Worse than Gigli (6%) on @Ro… 27 minutes ago
- 233,964 hits