I paid another visit to Steve Daniels on Stillwater’s Morning Scramble this morning. Steve and I discussed some preliminary results of the Great Backyard Bird Count, the role of fire in Oklahoma landscapes, the mating flight of the timberdoodles, my best advice for coaching OSU basketball this weekend, and of course all the latest announcements for activities of the Payne County Audubon Society. If you missed our conversation on 105.1 FM or streaming live from tripleplaysportsradio there’s no need to be sad ’cause it’s right here: .
- RT @DavorenLab: Visit our research page facebook.com/PlacentiaBayCa… to learn more about @LauraBlissEco's PhD project that uses Newfoundland Loc… 6 minutes ago
- Historical citizen science - I bet your archives hold valuable data! eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/his… 7 minutes ago
- RT @RalstonBio: Happy to announce my #WomenInEcology webinar is now an award winning series! I’ve received the 2018 @Blackboard Catalyst Aw… 8 minutes ago
- Historical data – shorebirds and a sea turtle on the Virginia Coast Reserve eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2018/06/18/his… https://t.co/dv8F4XciWj 13 minutes ago
- RT @GreatLakesKaye: I just spoke with @NWSMarquette and they said the rainfall event that caused the #HoughtonFloods was unprecedented. The… 1 hour ago
- 240,792 hits