I paid another visit to Steve Daniels on Stillwater’s Morning Scramble this morning. Steve and I discussed some preliminary results of the Great Backyard Bird Count, the role of fire in Oklahoma landscapes, the mating flight of the timberdoodles, my best advice for coaching OSU basketball this weekend, and of course all the latest announcements for activities of the Payne County Audubon Society. If you missed our conversation on 105.1 FM or streaming live from tripleplaysportsradio there’s no need to be sad ’cause it’s right here: .
- RT @FromTheLabBench: 57. My favorite #scicomm interview Q. lately: "What's the strangest / most dangerous thing you've done FOR SCIENCE." 25 minutes ago
- @FromTheLabBench Ran Metomkin inlet in a 13' Boston Whaler to access tern colonies. I basically surfed the swell in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 25 minutes ago
- RT @UnciaKate: Free-climbed a mountain with polished, icy boulders for scat. Barely had edges in rock to cling to. Best way down was very l… 27 minutes ago
- RT @biotweeps: I study #bonobos so sometimes I'll throw out a #BonoboFact, like, wild bonobos are only found in the Democratic Republic of… 28 minutes ago
- RT @NSAAtheist: I want to stick my head into a goddamned mother fucking cement mixer when I see Reps accuse Dems of being obstructionist.… 29 minutes ago
- 233,545 hits