I paid another visit to Steve Daniels on Stillwater’s Morning Scramble this morning. Steve and I discussed some preliminary results of the Great Backyard Bird Count, the role of fire in Oklahoma landscapes, the mating flight of the timberdoodles, my best advice for coaching OSU basketball this weekend, and of course all the latest announcements for activities of the Payne County Audubon Society. If you missed our conversation on 105.1 FM or streaming live from tripleplaysportsradio there’s no need to be sad ’cause it’s right here: .
- @neurograce @alexevans91 No one gave you grief about the margins?! 2 hours ago
- RT @WildernessWatch: #DYK 220 million-acres of YOUR #publiclands in the West – including millions of acres of designated #Wilderness – are… 2 hours ago
- RT @okstate_ag: .@okstate researchers sniff out novel approach to studying animal habitat okla.st/2Dp7iZX @LossLabOSU @ESAEcology 2 hours ago
- @ngil92 On it. 2 hours ago
- RT @OSU_Research: Describing research to a lay audience means finding a compelling story. Trainers from @AldaCenter were here to teach @oks… 5 hours ago
- 236,643 hits