Spring is springing, and our meadows are ringing with the sweet song of lusty meadowlarks. But no matter what idyllic prairie moments I might enjoy in the field over the next few months, one disturbing fact remains: North American grasslands are imperiled and impoverished landscapes.
- @SarahEMyhre Most of us have no concept that other professionals get paid for things we take for granted just doing. 2 hours ago
- RT @SarahEMyhre: The amount of free labor (emotional and otherwise) that scientists, academics, and researchers are expected to do BOGGLES… 2 hours ago
- RT @GergelSarah: Check out our top 5 most downloaded chapters - Thanks heaps to the dedicated contributors to Learning Landscape Ecology… 3 hours ago
- RT @Rosskites: Tomorrow (26/4/18) from 10am @strathearnrose will be giving info on @scotgov position on our petition to ban indiscriminate,… 3 hours ago
- RT @BadAstronomer: Ahem. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS OF A SNOWSTORM ON A COMET! syfy.com/syfywire/must-… Seriously, holy flippin’ wow.… 3 hours ago
- 239,287 hits