Spring is springing, and our meadows are ringing with the sweet song of lusty meadowlarks. But no matter what idyllic prairie moments I might enjoy in the field over the next few months, one disturbing fact remains: North American grasslands are imperiled and impoverished landscapes.
- RT @JERutter: My big work project unveiled! Im practicing what I preach & am trying to help AOS be more community oriented...so excited to… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Gonna amplify: THE PROBLEM IS NOT A SHORTAGE OF ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN SCIENTISTS. twitter.com/kirkmmaxey/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Not sure how many women sci you follow but I'll give you a few recs: @upulie @AnneWHilborn @HopeJahren @kejames @DrRub… 2 hours ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Is it just me or does it seem like these folks like birds? twitter.com/amornith/statu… 2 hours ago
- @javawhatnow When we review papers, I show photo of lead author (usually young and female) to combat stereotypes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- 231,877 hits