There are two things you just don’t do: You don’t put Baby in a corner and you don’t let a waterthrush die from hitting your window. Today, the latter happened at the Noble Research Center on campus at Oklahoma State University. With apologies to all the birds whose deaths from window collisions have saddened me and spurred me to action on this issue, you’re not the Pinnacle of Avian Evolution. Now it’s personal.
- RT @JERutter: My big work project unveiled! Im practicing what I preach & am trying to help AOS be more community oriented...so excited to… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Gonna amplify: THE PROBLEM IS NOT A SHORTAGE OF ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN SCIENTISTS. twitter.com/kirkmmaxey/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Not sure how many women sci you follow but I'll give you a few recs: @upulie @AnneWHilborn @HopeJahren @kejames @DrRub… 2 hours ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Is it just me or does it seem like these folks like birds? twitter.com/amornith/statu… 2 hours ago
- @javawhatnow When we review papers, I show photo of lead author (usually young and female) to combat stereotypes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- 231,877 hits