There are two things you just don’t do: You don’t put Baby in a corner and you don’t let a waterthrush die from hitting your window. Today, the latter happened at the Noble Research Center on campus at Oklahoma State University. With apologies to all the birds whose deaths from window collisions have saddened me and spurred me to action on this issue, you’re not the Pinnacle of Avian Evolution. Now it’s personal.
- Let's worry less about fashion and more about perimeter defense, okay? twitter.com/okcthunder/sta… 10 hours ago
- @v_matzek I'm not entirely sure, but my gut reaction was that it seemed intrusive and presumptuous as person knows… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @VCLatVCU: 2 story camelops skull #virtualcurationlab #vculibrary #westernsciencecenter @AltonDooley @brittandbone @WesternCenter @MaxMa… 12 hours ago
- This guy gets it. twitter.com/AllergyKidsDoc… 12 hours ago
- Hey hive-mind, what do we think about a potential PhD advisor casually requesting that you "send me your thesis" as… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- 239,305 hits