There are two things you just don’t do: You don’t put Baby in a corner and you don’t let a waterthrush die from hitting your window. Today, the latter happened at the Noble Research Center on campus at Oklahoma State University. With apologies to all the birds whose deaths from window collisions have saddened me and spurred me to action on this issue, you’re not the Pinnacle of Avian Evolution. Now it’s personal.
- @jbtibbits @JasonWardNY Come on, America! Cut the freaking umbilical cord! 6 hours ago
- RT @juleslhoward: Reminder that penguins have knees in their lovely little bodies. #PenguinAwarenessDay https://t.co/DEimGh7Y85 7 hours ago
- RT @realscientists: Good night everyone! Tomorrow more #physics !! https://t.co/17FAjiYdbB 7 hours ago
- @JasonWardNY As a vocalist I love it for the range, breath support, and power needed to do it justice. Lyrically,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Easily one of my top-5 favorite dinosaurs! twitter.com/joelsartore/st… 10 hours ago
- 236,717 hits