There are two things you just don’t do: You don’t put Baby in a corner and you don’t let a waterthrush die from hitting your window. Today, the latter happened at the Noble Research Center on campus at Oklahoma State University. With apologies to all the birds whose deaths from window collisions have saddened me and spurred me to action on this issue, you’re not the Pinnacle of Avian Evolution. Now it’s personal.
- RT @SarahKnutie: Got email saying that my paper "changed [their] view of the world!" Although an exaggeration 😃, I love to hear that my pap… 13 hours ago
- RT @brandicwhite: 🏆 twitter.com/kenbaumann/sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @ABA: Albatross in Maine! Hummingbird 1sts for GA & WI highlight this week's rare birds at The ABA Blog. bit.ly/2t3n9bJ #abarar… 1 day ago
- RT @TrevorABranch: Where did whaling occur? Great animation by @ColeMonnahan https://t.co/1g5Qz1eYbX 1 day ago
- RT @mattyglesias: He’s going to fit right in. twitter.com/brianklaas/sta… 1 day ago
- 233,190 hits