There are two things you just don’t do: You don’t put Baby in a corner and you don’t let a waterthrush die from hitting your window. Today, the latter happened at the Noble Research Center on campus at Oklahoma State University. With apologies to all the birds whose deaths from window collisions have saddened me and spurred me to action on this issue, you’re not the Pinnacle of Avian Evolution. Now it’s personal.
- RT @micahgallen: God grant me the serenity to accept that I will not get this grant, the courage to write it anyway, & the wisdom to know i… 20 minutes ago
- RT @RallidaeRule: I was interviewed for this piece that captures the struggle of early career folks, from students to people with phds http… 20 minutes ago
- Great, but I'm sick of Amazing Grace as the go-to anthem. Sing Imagine instead. twitter.com/craftypanda/st… 21 minutes ago
- RT @noraneus: I've never seen the UVA lawn like this. And this is only a quarter of the people here. Hundreds more marching. https://t.co/t… 24 minutes ago
- RT @kumailn: 12 out of 292 @GOP members of Congress have condemned Trump for defending white supremacists. 4%. Worse than Gigli (6%) on @Ro… 27 minutes ago
- 233,964 hits