There are two things you just don’t do: You don’t put Baby in a corner and you don’t let a waterthrush die from hitting your window. Today, the latter happened at the Noble Research Center on campus at Oklahoma State University. With apologies to all the birds whose deaths from window collisions have saddened me and spurred me to action on this issue, you’re not the Pinnacle of Avian Evolution. Now it’s personal.
- RT @iamscicomm: Have any of you been told that you're not a proper scientist because you do outreach/public engagement? I have and it made… 40 minutes ago
- Just a wee bit breezy here in Stillwater today; I got to have lunch with me darlin’ Katie! https://t.co/JtLSGe9Zjb 47 minutes ago
- @kaj33 @Dodgers So grateful for your calm wisdom in these troubled times. This country needs your voice and your example. 6 hours ago
- RT @lizmeriwether: I don’t need to be “held sacred”. I need birth control, paid maternity leave, child care options, universal pre-K, and a… 8 hours ago
- RT @usfs_r9: .@forestservice is #hiring #internship and entry-level #jobs. Apply today! ow.ly/KbnQ30fUBIw https://t.co/64T2XJCv3J 9 hours ago
- 235,044 hits