Manatees might not be endangered much longer, but have they really recovered well enough to warrant a reclassification under the ESA? To explore this, and other timely issues in wildlife conservation, check out the latest Multibrief newsletter from The Wildlife Society.
- RT @AbigailBimman: Meet Elsa. 95 years old. A spy in the Second World War. She's marching in the #womensmarch in Ottawa. She says "we've be… 24 minutes ago
- RT @paulkrugman: By the way, if you're wondering why coverage of the huge marches yesterday seems kind of muted, it's because those hundred… 25 minutes ago
- RT @LadyNaturalist: FRIENDS! Take a minute and like & share my mom's photo of our family at my grandma's 90th birthday party? My mom will w… 26 minutes ago
- RT @IBIS_journal: Northern Hawk Owl Scavenges and Defends a Lynx Carcass in Winter ow.ly/yTCd30hEvEp #ornithology | Jnl @WilsonOrnith… 1 hour ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the day: “witness-tree” - originally a tree that stood as a record of property boundaries, marked as such by sc… 1 hour ago
- 236,710 hits