Manatees might not be endangered much longer, but have they really recovered well enough to warrant a reclassification under the ESA? To explore this, and other timely issues in wildlife conservation, check out the latest Multibrief newsletter from The Wildlife Society.
- RT @Attack_oftheJoe: @thehill @Lawrence I like generals who win wars, okay? 2 hours ago
- RT @RepDonBeyer: Trump's Advisory Council on Infrastructure just folded following his unacceptable comments on Charlottesville. During Inf… 2 hours ago
- RT @SESevers: Rooftop restaurant- juvenile Golden Eagle hunting above timberline today. Menu choices: pika, marmot, ptarmigan, sheep, or go… 2 hours ago
- RT @TwoYellowBuoys: Pause in your regular buoy programming - help our colleagues record #wildlife during #Eclipse2017!!! @JERutter @Rallida… 2 hours ago
- RT @IBIS_journal: The relationship between hyperthermia and body cooling in a migrating seaduck ow.ly/GzWa30epPTt #ornithology https:… 2 hours ago
- 233,980 hits