The rufa subspecies of the beleaguered Red Knot is to be the latest species protected under the Endangered Species Act. Check out the story – and coastal Virginia’s key role in recovery – in the latest newsletter from the Center for Conservation Biology.
- RT @thehill: Rod Stewart covered travel costs for kids with disabilities going to DC to protest GOP healthcare bill hill.cm/gzjRSPU… 1 hour ago
- RT @PlethodoNick: My week on Twitter 🎉: 26 New Followers, 131 Mentions, 25.1K Mention Reach, 119 Favorited, 23 Replies. See yours with http… 1 hour ago
- RT @BeringLandNPS: Clouds of cotton grass meet a sky of clouds. https://t.co/fdapH79s8i 1 hour ago
- RT @KevinGSmith2: !JOB! The Bio Dept. at Davidson College is seeking an Integrative Biologist. See link, please RT widely, ask me Qs. http… 1 hour ago
- @upulie So he's an immature creep as well. Got it. 2 hours ago
- 233,616 hits