The rufa subspecies of the beleaguered Red Knot is to be the latest species protected under the Endangered Species Act. Check out the story – and coastal Virginia’s key role in recovery – in the latest newsletter from the Center for Conservation Biology.
- @megroselli @TheTinyBirdGirl I heard he's a lunatic . . . 🙃 29 minutes ago
- @RallidaeRule @TheTinyBirdGirl Right. We pay for skilled labor, e.g., plumber at ~$20/hr nationwide. Must change mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 31 minutes ago
- RT @NicoSGonzalez: Lawn is the single biggest "crop" we grow in America. We have enough to cover Texas. Grow native plants to help birds, b… 41 minutes ago
- @TheTinyBirdGirl To be the most charitable, it's because people don't have enough support for their work to *hire*… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 42 minutes ago
- @TheTinyBirdGirl @birdnirdfoley Concur. Red-spotted Newt. Love those little guys! 3 hours ago
- 231,362 hits