The rufa subspecies of the beleaguered Red Knot is to be the latest species protected under the Endangered Species Act. Check out the story – and coastal Virginia’s key role in recovery – in the latest newsletter from the Center for Conservation Biology.
- @ngil92 i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/… 6 hours ago
- RT @ngil92: I will not eat, sleep, or go on Twitter until I have an abstract drafted for #AOS18AZ see ya in a bit twitter.com/AmOrnith/statu… 6 hours ago
- @TheTinyBirdGirl First - mad props for the Kiki gif. Second, mad props for taking the exhausting, scary step of rec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- These guys are good - jazz trio with bossa nova flavor! Nova Bossa Jazz Trio on #SoundCloud. #np soundcloud.com/novabossajazzt… 10 hours ago
- RT @JonathanSlaght: Anatolii Kochnev, walrus researcher. More images at his blog: panzer-bjorn.livejournal.com (in Russian, but w/great photos o… 12 hours ago
- 236,865 hits