The rufa subspecies of the beleaguered Red Knot is to be the latest species protected under the Endangered Species Act. Check out the story – and coastal Virginia’s key role in recovery – in the latest newsletter from the Center for Conservation Biology.
- RT @NSAAtheist: But I'm mean and ignorant for saying there's a connection. Even though the murderers themselves say there is one. https://… 2 hours ago
- @NSAAtheist Whoa woah woah, people! This isn't what I told you to do, me dammit! 2 hours ago
- RT @NSAAtheist: Seriously. If you were a deity and people who worshiped you were killing other people for worshiping you differently, would… 2 hours ago
- RT @kashanacauley: *whitney houston voice* "I believe the children are our future." twitter.com/rawstory/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @cowbirdlab: Cowbird moms choosy when selecting foster parents for their young – Merrill et al yubanet.com/scitech/cowbir… 2 hours ago
- 232,573 hits