The rufa subspecies of the beleaguered Red Knot is to be the latest species protected under the Endangered Species Act. Check out the story – and coastal Virginia’s key role in recovery – in the latest newsletter from the Center for Conservation Biology.
- RT @sabo_sebrazzo: So excited that I was able to attend #sacnas2017 and see so many brown and black people in STEM #winning #TrueDiversity… 12 minutes ago
- RT @CasualFennec: Dinosaurs are so cool https://t.co/LpkzdWKdim 15 minutes ago
- RT @GretchenCarlson: Nobody pays $32m for false allegations - nobody twitter.com/billoreilly/st… 16 minutes ago
- Because they are bloody hypocrites and destroying Clinton was never about "Benghazi"? twitter.com/EdKrassen/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @realscientists: Explaining how academic publishing works to non-ac friends: "So how much do you get paid for your papers?" "Oh no,… 4 hours ago
- 235,060 hits