In what might be the first good news for Giant Pandas in my lifetime, a new survey suggests both a population increase and colonization of previously occupied forests. Feel free to check out this story if you care about biodiversity or if you just want to see a video of a bunch of baby pandas at a breeding facility in China.
- @neurograce @alexevans91 No one gave you grief about the margins?! 2 hours ago
- RT @WildernessWatch: #DYK 220 million-acres of YOUR #publiclands in the West – including millions of acres of designated #Wilderness – are… 2 hours ago
- RT @okstate_ag: .@okstate researchers sniff out novel approach to studying animal habitat okla.st/2Dp7iZX @LossLabOSU @ESAEcology 2 hours ago
- @ngil92 On it. 2 hours ago
- RT @OSU_Research: Describing research to a lay audience means finding a compelling story. Trainers from @AldaCenter were here to teach @oks… 5 hours ago
- 236,643 hits