The summary has been completed, and the 2015 Great Backyard Bird Count set records yet again for species encountered and checklists submitted. There might be no better example of the power of citizen scientists than the meteoric rise of this event. Bravo!
- RT @JERutter: My big work project unveiled! Im practicing what I preach & am trying to help AOS be more community oriented...so excited to… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Gonna amplify: THE PROBLEM IS NOT A SHORTAGE OF ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN SCIENTISTS. twitter.com/kirkmmaxey/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Not sure how many women sci you follow but I'll give you a few recs: @upulie @AnneWHilborn @HopeJahren @kejames @DrRub… 2 hours ago
- RT @birdnirdfoley: Is it just me or does it seem like these folks like birds? twitter.com/amornith/statu… 2 hours ago
- @javawhatnow When we review papers, I show photo of lead author (usually young and female) to combat stereotypes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- 231,877 hits