In just about 1 year, Americans will elect a new president. Some people think we have too many candidates. How to choose among them? I’ve devised this quick and handy flow-chart that in one question can help you winnow out the crazies who shouldn’t be president of their homeowner’s association, let alone the leader of the free world. Use it in good health!
- @n_a_gilbert Aaaaaaah! You might be ready to earn my highest praise for one who sees and obtains an excellent phot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 minutes ago
- Yeah, and all departments and all graduate students should do this! Of course, I can't tell you how often I've bee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- RT @cowboyvoice: Well, we know who’s going to win! I’m coming up on 3 years cancer free because of support like this! #OkState #family T… 35 minutes ago
- RT @janetngbio: "If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh Even in this osprey carrying a shark carryi… 35 minutes ago
- RT @ARobertoCharron: I finally finished these #CanadaWarbler #mittens! Just in time for spring...! #putabirdonit https://t.co/SnQk31nhfv 36 minutes ago
- 239,267 hits