In just about 1 year, Americans will elect a new president. Some people think we have too many candidates. How to choose among them? I’ve devised this quick and handy flow-chart that in one question can help you winnow out the crazies who shouldn’t be president of their homeowner’s association, let alone the leader of the free world. Use it in good health!
- RT @NIOZnieuws: All bar-t godwits on the move to Siberia! See: waddenflyways.nl @GlobalFlyway @WaderStudy #shorebirds https://t.co/G… 1 hour ago
- Join the Global Shorebird Counting Loyalty Program worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/joi… via @WorldWaders 1 hour ago
- Join the Global Shorebird Counting Loyalty Program eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/joi… 1 hour ago
- RT @PigeonJon: Even the Pigeons Fought the Nazis, @realDonaldTrump. The Fucking Pigeons, Donald. https://t.co/p0Xp065XFL 1 hour ago
- RT @NASAEarth: Hidden Under New England's Green Canopy go.nasa.gov/2waeMNm #NASA https://t.co/YGeT4wDovx 1 hour ago
- 233,958 hits