In just about 1 year, Americans will elect a new president. Some people think we have too many candidates. How to choose among them? I’ve devised this quick and handy flow-chart that in one question can help you winnow out the crazies who shouldn’t be president of their homeowner’s association, let alone the leader of the free world. Use it in good health!
- RT @iamscicomm: Have any of you been told that you're not a proper scientist because you do outreach/public engagement? I have and it made… 33 minutes ago
- Just a wee bit breezy here in Stillwater today; I got to have lunch with me darlin’ Katie! https://t.co/JtLSGe9Zjb 40 minutes ago
- @kaj33 @Dodgers So grateful for your calm wisdom in these troubled times. This country needs your voice and your example. 6 hours ago
- RT @lizmeriwether: I don’t need to be “held sacred”. I need birth control, paid maternity leave, child care options, universal pre-K, and a… 8 hours ago
- RT @usfs_r9: .@forestservice is #hiring #internship and entry-level #jobs. Apply today! ow.ly/KbnQ30fUBIw https://t.co/64T2XJCv3J 9 hours ago
- 235,044 hits