In just about 1 year, Americans will elect a new president. Some people think we have too many candidates. How to choose among them? I’ve devised this quick and handy flow-chart that in one question can help you winnow out the crazies who shouldn’t be president of their homeowner’s association, let alone the leader of the free world. Use it in good health!
- RT @NicoSGonzalez: “Wild beasts and birds are by right not the property merely of the people who are alive today, but the property of unkno… 6 hours ago
- RT @AEDerocher: It's mini-Friday so I'm keeping it simple. Every part of our understanding of how #polarbears are affected by climate chang… 6 hours ago
- @ashtonyount I love women's clothes with pockets stories! It's such a simple thing that makes women so happy. Congrats! 6 hours ago
- Odd day - 11:00 talk to retired Fed employees group about bird songs and calls; 3:00 pm choir competition in Tulsa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Once I started reading Calvin and Hobbes to my kids, they never let me read anything else. twitter.com/ldrinkh20/stat… 18 hours ago
- 236,675 hits