In just about 1 year, Americans will elect a new president. Some people think we have too many candidates. How to choose among them? I’ve devised this quick and handy flow-chart that in one question can help you winnow out the crazies who shouldn’t be president of their homeowner’s association, let alone the leader of the free world. Use it in good health!
- RT @SarahKnutie: Got email saying that my paper "changed [their] view of the world!" Although an exaggeration 😃, I love to hear that my pap… 16 hours ago
- RT @brandicwhite: 🏆 twitter.com/kenbaumann/sta… 16 hours ago
- RT @ABA: Albatross in Maine! Hummingbird 1sts for GA & WI highlight this week's rare birds at The ABA Blog. bit.ly/2t3n9bJ #abarar… 1 day ago
- RT @TrevorABranch: Where did whaling occur? Great animation by @ColeMonnahan https://t.co/1g5Qz1eYbX 1 day ago
- RT @mattyglesias: He’s going to fit right in. twitter.com/brianklaas/sta… 1 day ago
- 233,193 hits