After five years, 65 nests and more a thousand point counts, I had my last day in the field yesterday with nighthawks. It’s been a wonderful experience. I know that wherever I end up next, it will never be like this. To see a video of a nighthawk and her chick, click here.
- I was so excited to see a black-tailed jackrabbit up close on this excursion to western OK, but then I saw my first… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 minutes ago
- @JoeBuckInNature Grade Z, bitter amber for your flapjacks! 46 minutes ago
- Fresh back from about 16 hours in the field to do my #BBS route in western Oklahoma. Some high/low lights: https://t.co/5B0nZNXZex 48 minutes ago
- RIP, Koko. I remember when you named your kitten "Ball" and I was blown away. twitter.com/pmganguli/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @Rhiannon_Kirton: Oh and on this topic my male housemate was shocked to learn I have been grabbed/shouted at/followed in public as a wom… 1 day ago
- 240,930 hits