- A little autumn album eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/a-l… https://t.co/mKALCrQZhV 1 day ago
- Garden Bird Survey begins Sunday! eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/gar… https://t.co/NxHy3htUQJ 1 day ago
- RT @NAOCbirds: Time to mark your calendar #ornithology - important #NAOC2016 dates just got posted! ow.ly/UTToF https://t.co/cC… 4 days ago
- New protected area for beach-nesting birds in Florida eatmorecookies.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/new… https://t.co/31yDeTNadd 5 days ago
- @OSUMBB @ChrisOlivier_31 That kid's got great footwork in the paint! 5 days ago
- 223,866 hits
Category Archives: life
Here are some November photos from our lovely new spot on the east side of Stillwater.
Here in the States we’re started to plan our Christmas Bird Counts in a few weeks. Meanwhile, our friends in Ireland are ready to begin the Garden Bird Survey in a couple of days. Best wishes to my birding comrades … Continue reading
I’m always happy to learn that some little sandbar has received protection on behalf of beach-nesting birds. Read about Second Chance Sandbar and add one more thing to be thankful for this week!
In just about 1 year, Americans will elect a new president. Some people think we have too many candidates. How to choose among them? I’ve devised this quick and handy flow-chart that in one question can help you winnow out … Continue reading
This week, I’ll be speaking at the 2015 Natural Areas Conference in Little Rock, AR. I’m looking forward to interacting with some boots-on-the-ground conservationists, but first I’ve got about 99 things to do before I leave town!
Originally posted on ConservationBytes.com:
I had an interesting exchange on Twitter today that deserves some discussion, not because the brief internet argument that ensued offers some insightful wisdom (internet debates rarely do anything more than identify all those involved as fuckwits), but…
Planning for International Migratory Bird Day 2016 is underway. Think about events that you could hold to celebrate our migratory birds. Next year will mark 100 years of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act – that’s a century of multiple countries … Continue reading