- RT @FromTheLabBench: 57. My favorite #scicomm interview Q. lately: "What's the strangest / most dangerous thing you've done FOR SCIENCE." 16 minutes ago
- @FromTheLabBench Ran Metomkin inlet in a 13' Boston Whaler to access tern colonies. I basically surfed the swell in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 minutes ago
- RT @UnciaKate: Free-climbed a mountain with polished, icy boulders for scat. Barely had edges in rock to cling to. Best way down was very l… 19 minutes ago
- RT @biotweeps: I study #bonobos so sometimes I'll throw out a #BonoboFact, like, wild bonobos are only found in the Democratic Republic of… 20 minutes ago
- RT @NSAAtheist: I want to stick my head into a goddamned mother fucking cement mixer when I see Reps accuse Dems of being obstructionist.… 20 minutes ago
- 233,545 hits
Tag Archives: oil palm
With land use change taking place at an unprecedented rate in Sumatra, native wildlife species such as orangutans, rhinos, and tigers are losing the battle for survival. Follow the story of Sumatran tigers here.