Those who follow my companion Avian Window Kills blog will know that this morning was one of the deadliest in the history of the three-year study. I found 3 dead birds – all species new to the study – and three trapped birds that I hope I was able to steer to safety. For more info, check out the story here.
- RT @JacquelynGill: I'm recruiting a PhD student for a project reconstructing megafaunal extinctions, paleoclimates, and vegetation change i… 7 hours ago
- @JacquelynGill For the first time in my life I suddenly want a second PhD! 7 hours ago
- @UnciaKate 3D print from photo? 8 hours ago
- RT @NicoSGonzalez: “Wild beasts and birds are by right not the property merely of the people who are alive today, but the property of unkno… 19 hours ago
- RT @AEDerocher: It's mini-Friday so I'm keeping it simple. Every part of our understanding of how #polarbears are affected by climate chang… 19 hours ago
- 236,682 hits