Bird observations made in Muktar Mountain Forest in December 2013–January 2014 included six species of global conservation concern, 25 Afrotropical highlands biome-restricted species and two Ethiopian endemics: Yellow-fronted Parrot (Poicephalus flavifrons) and Juniper Babbler (Parophasma galinieri). The survey strongly suggests that the site qualifies as a highland biome Important Bird Area. The forest covers c.3600 ha and lies at an altitude of 2000–3010 m in the south-eastern Ethiopian highlands, 25 km far from the nearest town.
- @OSUMBB @marshallmoses33 He's even more jacked than when he left Stillwater! 1 hour ago
- RT @wef: Fewer people are dying from #war today than at any time in last 600 years wef.ch/1LJ4X6y #conflict http://t.co/rb6Nj7ePm5 5 hours ago
- My son more excited by the NBA draft than the NBA finals. Congrats, rookies! 3 days ago
- @ReallyBillKlein Watching Will and Zoey is a heatwarming respite from all the shallow nonsense on TV. Mad props for being such a great dad! 5 days ago
- @ReallyBillKlein Loved the part about you sleeping on a park bench! 5 days ago
- 221,559 hits