Focusing on Wildlife is reporting today on the naming of a new species of sengi from Namibia: the Etendeka Round-eared Sengi. It’s an unlikely-looking creature in a group of unlikely-looking creatures. For this and other great stories and photos, check out Focusing on Wildlife.
- RT @verntasco: New paper on post-fledging survival. Brood #parasites = no effect on PFS, but the effect of drought depends on forest size #… 7 hours ago
- RT @Stonekettle: Now? Do you all get it NOW? John Kelly and Mad Dog Mattis ARE NOT GOING TO STOP TRUMP They are accomplices, not victims. 8 hours ago
- RT @LizzyPusch: I bought this as a present, but it’s too good to give away. Ordering more now. #DoesitFart @Blackmudpuppy @DaniRabaiotti… 8 hours ago
- RT @OMGScience_Plow: Native American Secrets Lie Buried in Huge Shell Mounds plow.io/post/native-am… +1 SciBot #science 8 hours ago
- RT @WFVZ: Guira Cuckoo eggs are dark green and covered with white chalky layer that's believed to provide resistance to cracking #eggs #ool… 8 hours ago
- 235,028 hits