Episode 15 of The Waterthrush Podcast is now available. Check it out for stories about Britain’s most endangered butterfly and training the next generation of STEM scientists through citizen science. There are also some field recordings you might enjoy.
- @neurograce @alexevans91 No one gave you grief about the margins?! 2 hours ago
- RT @WildernessWatch: #DYK 220 million-acres of YOUR #publiclands in the West – including millions of acres of designated #Wilderness – are… 2 hours ago
- RT @okstate_ag: .@okstate researchers sniff out novel approach to studying animal habitat okla.st/2Dp7iZX @LossLabOSU @ESAEcology 2 hours ago
- @ngil92 On it. 2 hours ago
- RT @OSU_Research: Describing research to a lay audience means finding a compelling story. Trainers from @AldaCenter were here to teach @oks… 5 hours ago
- 236,643 hits